I hope to see you soon at the GFAF Expo and don’t forget you get a free one-year subscription per household to Delight Gluten Free Magazine ($24 value) with all purchased tickets.
BUY TICKETS, CLICK HERE! Use Promo Code: BLOGSD to help support my blog, or, before 2/6/15 CLICK HERE and use Promo Code: ADVANCE for 15% off tickets.
(PS: You might get to see me and my family checking your tickets at the doors!)
My favorite things and tips & tricks of going to the GFAF Expo are:
1. Bring Cash because a lot of companies have “better than store prices” on things you normally buy anyway, and sometimes the wifi doesn’t work for people who use Square for credit card purchases.
2. Bring an extra bag for keeping freebies and swag (one will be given to everyone in attendance at the doors)
3. Bring a hungry belly! There are ALWAYS lots of treats to eat and some adult beverages to drink, with proper ID.
4. Prepare to take notes: on your tablet, phone, or the old fashioned pen and paper method. Most vendors will be able to educate you with info about their company, and there’s classes to attend too!
5. Plan on attending at least one of the classes. A lot can be learned at these lectures, even for those of us who are “old pros” at living the gluten free life.
6. Have enough memory on your phone or tablet to take photos of products that may be new to you, and maybe one of you with ME!
7. Bring a water bottle. It’s going to be a long day; you may need to take a few breaks by the water cooler to rehydrate.
8. Review the website for the GFAF EXPO SAN DIEGO
9. Check Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @gfafexo and use the hashtag #GFAFEXPO for all your posts at and about the event.
10. Prepare to Have Fun! I am always so happy to meet people who are just like me in my need to be gluten free.